Secure, easy-to-use remote access software for healthcare providers
Deliver outstanding remote care and support to patients and staff, at home or in hospital.
VNC Connect is the #1 fast and reliable remote desktop software trusted by GPs, administrators and hospitals worldwide.
Drastically reduce equipment downtime for doctors, nurses, and administrators
Support for doctors and nurses
- Conduct appointments remotely with access to all your practice files
- Easily connect to Windows, Mac, Linux, or Raspberry Pi devices - from any device
- Provide instant IT support across dispersed sites on the hospital campus, saving time and resources
- Achieve significant time-saving by reducing desk-side visits on the ward
Support for administrators and technicians
- Deliver unlimited global training with a small number of licensed servers
- Help researchers and med students get hassle-free remote access to lab computers
- Enable doctors to easily connect to office computers from home devices
- Provide technical support for complex medical devices
- Users can start quickly: software is intuitive and easy to use
Affordable, secure and feature-rich remote desktop software
From military-grade security to HD audio, VNC Connect's is the budget-friendly solution with all the features you need to keep your patients supported and your hospital connected.
Low cost – unlimited users on the Device Access plan. With just a small number of licensed servers, you can deliver training to thousands.
Easy to use and deploy. Responsive and intuitive to use. High-speed streaming, high-definition audio, and superior image quality.
Ultra-secure and fully encrypted. Multi-factor authentication and up to 256-bit AES.
Supports HIPAA and industry compliance standards to keep your data protected.
Here's how we are helping thousands of medical institutions like yours:
Blog - How the NHS used VNC Connect to support patients from afar
Covid made in-person appointments a high risk for patients and doctors alike. GP surgeries needed a way to access patient records remotely, and VNC Connect stepped in.
Calderstones NHS case study
How an NHS trust providing skilled, specialist care for patients with learning disabilities uses VNC Connect to troubleshoot issues remotely and increase uptime.
Blog: remote access for healthcare
How can remote access technology in health care bring greater efficiencies and better standards of care and customer service to the sector? Read all about it in this blog
Robust & reliable screen sharing software for all your educational needs
Connect to a remote computer anywhere in the world, watch its screen in real-time, and take control as though sitting in front of it.
Control, support, administer, monitor, train or work remotely with VNC® Connect.
With RealVNC® remote access software we have been able to provide a more responsive helpdesk, positively impacting on staff morale throughout an organization where providing excellent care is key.
- Stuart Grimshaw, Technical Manager, Calderstones NHS Trust
- Stuart Grimshaw, Technical Manager, Calderstones NHS Trust Read the full review
Investigators are under constant scrutiny to do a better job, work more efficiently, and work faster, and we rely on RealVNC® software daily to assist all of our users in achieving this.
- Diane Ingram, DPM II, Medical Board of California
- Diane Ingram, DPM II, Medical Board of California Read the full review
Do you work in the Healthcare sector and you want to know more about VNC Connect remote access software?
Our Sales team can help you ensure our solution meets the requirements of your hospital or surgery.