- No current opportunities
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
Having recently secured PE investment, we are entering the next chapter in our growth journey and are looking to expand our team.
We’re looking for an adaptable and meticulous Sales Administrator to support our growing Sales team.
This role offers a superb opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join a successful, globally recognised brand, acknowledged as a leader in its field with many millions of global customers and fantastic future prospects.
The responsibilities of this role include;
Processing quotes and orders
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Maintain monthly sales reports
- Managing inbound calls and live chats
- Work with Customer Service, Support and Finance teams to resolve licensing or invoicing issues
- Manage group mailboxes
- Track the status of invoices to ensure timely payment
- Assist with the set-up of demonstrations and webinars
- Manage travel plans
- Support the Sales Team with other administrative tasks, as required
As well as a proactive attitude to work and the ability to ‘wear many hats’, you’ll also;
- As well as a proactive attitude to work and the ability to ‘wear many hats’, you’ll also;
- Be customer focussed and enjoy building relationships
- Have a methodical and precise working manner and be good with numbers
- Feel comfortable using sales systems such as CRM
- Be able to work effectively with stakeholders across multiple departments
- Be adaptable and enjoys the challenge of a dynamic environment
- Have a confident, self-motivated, professional personality
- Have great communication skills, both verbal and written
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this role offers a unique opportunity to join our Sales Team, working for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension and private dental and medical care.
We understand that people work differently, so our employees can work flexibly around our core hours, and we expect some flexibility in return. We have introduced a hybrid work environment where employees combine working remotely and working from the office. You will therefore need to be able to commute to our Cambridge office for meetings as required. When appropriate, international travel will be required.
How to apply
If you’d like to join RealVNC as a Customer Success Executive, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of RealVNC. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency that is not a preferred supplier are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or CVs, or to forward CVs directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
RealVNC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. RealVNC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.