- No current opportunities
Channel Sales Executive
Want to sell into the largest global players in every industry sector across the world on an uncapped commission structure...?
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
We see significant opportunities in growing Sales through resale and distribution and urgently require an experienced, talented Channel Sales Executive to join our growing Sales team. This role offers a superb opportunity for a top quality sales professional to work with an already successful, globally recognised brand, acknowledged as a leader in its field with many millions of global customers and fantastic future prospects.
This new role offers an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development within a dynamic sales team while working towards realistic sales targets with an uncapped commission structure.
- Identify, recruit and develop new Channel Partners across SAM and APAC regions
- Develop strong relationships with key Channel contacts
- Ensure RealVNC product/company information is accurately represented in Channel media
- Maintain and deliver a strong sales pipeline with accountability for the Channel Sales target
- Ensure Partners are motivated and enabled
- Deliver on-site training to high value partners
- Develop and implement Partner marketing campaigns
- Advise on the resources and processes required to drive Channel business
- Represent RealVNC at Channel related events
- Monitor and report on activities and pipeline for management review
- Supporting the Sales Manager with activities consistent with the responsibilities of the role
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and acting as a representative of RealVNC at all times
- Proven sales ability (demonstrable experience of Channel Sales within the B2B IT services/software industry is preferred)
- Ability to develop relationships, from cold, with senior decision makers
- History of exceeding targets
- Independent, creative and ‘process led’ work style
- Highly confident, self-motivated, professional personality and style
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Passionate interest in technology
- The flexibility to encompass global sales cycles is an essential requirement for this role
- A second language would be a plus.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this role offers a unique opportunity to join our Sales Team, working for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension and private dental and medical care.
We understand that people work differently, so our employees can work flexibly around our core hours, and we expect some flexibility in return. We have recently introduced a hybrid work environment where employees combine working remotely and working from the office. You will therefore need to be able to easily commute to our Cambridge office for meetings on a regular basis.
How to apply
If you’d like to join RealVNC as a Channel Sales Executive, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.