- No current opportunities
Resale Partner Manager
RealVNC® is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC® remote access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
Having recently secured PE investment, we are entering the next chapter in our growth journey and are looking to expand our team.
We’re looking for a dynamic Partner Manager to build amazing Partner relationships as we revitalise and reimagine our Channel operations. We see a significant opportunity for growth in an already established international resale network through creative, attentive and organised partner engagement
This role offers a superb opportunity for a top-quality sales professional to work with an already successful, globally recognised brand, acknowledged as a leader in its field with many millions of global customers and fantastic future prospects.
This is a dynamic sales team working towards realistic sales targets with an uncapped commission structure.
We need someone willing to roll their sleeves up and get the job done. You will be expected to wear lots of hats and the right person will enjoy doing so.
The responsibilities of this role include;
- Create and maintain key partner account plans
- Discover and onboard new partners
- Daily priority Partner check in calls
- Keep RealVNC front of mind with engaging fresh content, campaigns, and contests
- Collaborate with all internal stakeholders particularly the Marketing and Sales Teams
- Ensure Partner Sales Teams are enabled and motivated
- Maintain accurate Account and Contact records
- Follow up on Marketing activities to ensure buy in and engagement
- Adhoc webinars, sales training as required
- Manage Quarterly Business Reviews with key accounts
- Proven sales ability. Demonstrable history of revenue growth within (B2B IT services/software industry is preferred)
- Dynamic, creative, fun, and entrepreneurial
- Thrives in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Experience of effectively working with stakeholders across multiple departments
- Independent, creative and ‘process led’ work style
- Confident, self-motivated, professional personality and style
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The flexibility to work with partners in multiple time zones is an essential requirement for this role
- Sales focussed and target driven
- Ability to engage at all levels – from rep to CEO
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this role offers a unique opportunity to join our Sales Team, working for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension and private dental and medical care.
We understand that people work differently, so our employees can work flexibly around our core hours, and we expect some flexibility in return. We have introduced a hybrid work environment where employees combine working remotely and working from the office. You will therefore need to be able to commute to our Cambridge office for meetings as required.
How to apply
If you’d like to join RealVNC as a Partner Manager, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of RealVNC. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency that is not a preferred supplier are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or CVs, or to forward CVs directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
RealVNC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. RealVNC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.